- Web cookies (so-called „cookies”) is the small pieces of IT data, small text files that are stored on your end device, e.g. a computer, tablet, smartphone, when you use the website www.miuform.com. These may be the first-party cookies (directly from our website) and the third-party cookies (from websites other than our website).
- Cookies enable to customise a content of our website by you and the other visitor. They also allow for creating statistics that show how site users use it and how they navigate it.
- The website uses two types of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted upon closing a browser, logging out and leaving the website, and persistent cookies, which are stored in the user’s end device allowing your browser to be recognised when you visit the website next time, for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until you delete them.
- The storage of cookies on the user’s end device is usually allowed by web browsers. You can change cookie settings from a level of your browser at any time. The detailed information about a possibility of disabling or changing cookies can be found in the settings of the web browser you use.
- During the first visit to the website at the address: www.miuform.com you must agree to cookies or take other possible actions specified in the message to be able to continue using the content of the website. You can always change your browser settings, disable or delete cookies.
- Please be advised that disabling some cookies may cause restrictions and difficulties in the proper functioning of the website. In order to disable cookies, you should:
In the Tools menu, select the Options tab and then the Privacy and Security tab. The browser gives you an option to specify that you do not want to be tracked at all or to delete individual cookies of the individual websites.
In the Tools menu, point to the Security item, and then select the Delete Browsing History item. Mark the Cookies and Website Data check box, and then select the Delete button.
In the upper right corner, click More. Click More tools and then Clear Browsing Data. Apart from a possibility of cleaning cookie files, there is a More information link that leads to a detailed description of the function of a browser privacy.
Use the button in the upper left to open the menu and select Settings in it and then Clear Browsing History. In addition to the option to delete the already set cookies, there is also the Manage Cookies button leading to the more advanced options for the individual websites.
In the menu, select the Preferences tab and then the Privacy tab in it. In the latter tab, you will find numerous options concerning cookie files.
Telephones, tablets and other mobile devices
Each telephone model may support this function in a different way. Therefore, we encourage you to familiarise with the privacy options in the documentation on the website of the manufacturer of your mobile device.